A Few Slight Delays
Make up-links in all pages connected to the Main Page.
- Specify which Perks, Talents and Powers the Advancement, Generic Active Point and Real Point caps apply to.
- Finish transitioning generic versions of the species under Species to Species, Generic.
- Move setting-specific versions to Species, Setting.
- Transition Knight, Generic under Backgrounds, Generic to the Advancement, Generic mechanic.
- Sort out where mundane and magical armour and weapons go, under Equipment Guide.
- Re-write Potions, Generic to use the same sort of effects/enchantment load system as Melee Weapon Enchantments and Ring Enchantments, Generic.
- Re-write Spells under Equipment Guide, Generic to use some sort of costing system.
- Bring Wands, Daily and Wands, Charged into the same Wands, Equipment, Generic category page.
- Add some specific types of Lands and Money.
- Work something out for specific curses to be enchanted into items.
- Figure out a page format to use for Bestiary creatures.
- Sort out Professions and Archetypes, Generic.
- Mirror Images and Wall of Ice do not have mechanics under Wizardry, Spells, Generic.
- Figure out the best format for “Name, Description, Mechanics”.
- The Battlewizard, Generic should be reformatted to use the Advancement, Generic mechanic.
- Add quotes to the Battlewizard, Generic.
- Add more Clairvoyant and Telekinetic powers to Psionic Powers, Generic.
- Integrate everything under Templates with the Power Level aspect of Advancement, Generic.
- Extra bonus: Move everything under Templates to “, Generic” versions of their pages, if not already.
- Extra bonus: Move everything in Advanced and Optional to Advanced and Optional, Generic.